Amazing Mother Dog Stories

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by haopee, Oct 18, 2012.

1. haopee

haopee Well-Known Member

I just read a story about a mother dog who saves a baby (dated 2005). This wasn't the first time I have heard of something as amazing like this happen. Our laundry lady also told us how her aunt had an infant being taken care of her dog because the baby was crying. She fed it with her milk.

In this particular news story, the baby was crying, starved and malnourished. She also had an infected umbilical cord and was left by humans in the forest-inside a plastic bag. Nobody heard her except for this mother dog who also recently bore puppies of her own.

The mother dog carried the baby that was in the plastic bag and brought it back to her litter of puppies where she tried to feed it and provide for it the very best she could. This was were the baby was found-nestled among the litter of puppies with the mother dog watching them.

haopee, Oct 18, 2012
  2. haopee

claudine Well-Known Member

What a strange story - I've never heard of something like this - but it's very touching. Dogs are really our best friends - we owe them so much!

claudine, Oct 18, 2012
Ask a Question