Am I the only one with "innocent" dogs?

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by pugskjj, Jul 18, 2012.

1. pugskjj

pugskjj Well-Known Member

Ok, so I am sure many of you have read my Kash stories, well this one pertains to her and her partners in crime...I mean sisters. Am I the only one that swears they all point to each other when you ask "who did this?"

I got up this morning to a HUGE mess and all three dogs asleep on the couch...normally they are in the center of my queen size bed with me at the edge...

So I proceed with the "Who did this?" and I swear the two oldest pointed at each other and the youngest (Kash of course) squeezed her eyes shut to give me the "I am sleeping innocently mommy" look

pugskjj, Jul 18, 2012
  2. pugskjj

zararina Well-Known Member

I could imagine how they look like which is of course so cute. Lol
    With regards to our dogs, we can easily pin point which one did something wrong since they could show us their guilty look. :p

zararina, Jul 18, 2012
  3. pugskjj

Melody Well-Known Member

I only have one dog so she has to take all the blame for the messes. Sometimes she disappears and I'll start to wonder what she has gotten herself into. I'll decide to check because she has been known to eat the carpet when she is being ignored. I'll be looking around for her, calling her name, and when I turn around she's always right behind me! LOL She always has this look on her face as if she was behind me the whole time and I just couldn't find her.

I think dogs are talented at looked sheepish when we think they should have known better. It must be a natural reaction to the tone of our voice.

Melody, Jul 19, 2012
  4. pugskjj

claudine Well-Known Member

I'm tot very happy to say this, but my dog has no shame. Today he nearly destroyed my skirt, probably because he thought it was fun. When I came into my room and I noticed what he did, I asked - who did this? And unlike your dogs, he proudly waged his tail:p .

claudine, Aug 27, 2012
  5. pugskjj

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

Well, at least he was brave enough to own up. Maybe he thought he had just done you a favor by destroying your skirt.

Candy is not very good at owning up. If I press the issue, she would argue with me. I have lost quite a few shoes and slippers to her itchy teeth. The strange part is she always only chew one up and leave the other alone.

Victor Leigh, Aug 27, 2012
Ask a Question