Adorable yorkies

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by claudine, Oct 29, 2012.

1. claudine

claudine Well-Known Member

I love looking at yorkies, especially at yories puppies, I always look for pictures of them if I want something that will cheer me up. I've just found some extremely cute ones so I thought I'll share them with you:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

claudine, Oct 29, 2012
  2. claudine

pafjlh Well-Known Member

Oh they are so adorable. I especially like the first one, he is so cute. Although, the second and third photos are also very cute. I especially like how the dogs seem to be snuggling up in the third photograph. Well, two of them are the one to the left doesn't seem to want to, LOL.

pafjlh, Nov 5, 2012
  3. claudine

bellahpereira Well-Known Member

These are soooo cute! The left one in the last picture looks a little outraged at whomever is taking the picture, it's adorable! I wish I could get one but my boyfriend hates Yorkies - I have no idea why, :p

bellahpereira, Nov 5, 2012
  4. claudine

He really does?:( Maybe a cute, little Yorkie could change his mind:p . My boyfriend always repeats that my Homer look like a furry rat but I can tell that he really likes him:D

claudine, Nov 5, 2012
  5. claudine

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

When I see those Yorkies I am reminded of Shih Tzu puppies. Shih Tzu puppies have the same sticking-out-like-a-brush look about their faces, too. Those three little fellows in the third picture have a decidedly mischievous look about them. I haven't had any Yorkies before. Are they naughty little fellows?

Victor Leigh, Nov 6, 2012
  6. claudine

Yes, my Homer is a Yorkshire Terrier and he is extremely naughty - but in adorable way:p . So if you are considering buying a Yorkie, don't hesitate - you won't regret it. Yorkies are the sweetest:D

claudine, Nov 6, 2012
  7. claudine

Becky Well-Known Member

I'll be seeing my grandparents this weekend together with their Yorkshire Terrier - Barnaby :) He is huge though, biggest yorky I've ever seen! I'll make sure I get some pics!

Becky, Nov 8, 2012
  8. claudine

Nick87 Well-Known Member

The second one is...so...fluffy! It's so small it fits in the palm of your hand! And fluffy! That's just adorable.

Nick87, Nov 9, 2012
    claudine likes this.
  9. claudine

In that case, I think I will pass. Now my life is more of the quiet kind. So what I need is a dog that will just sit quietly under my chair and not bother me by jumping up and down all the time. I have never had a Yorkie but if it's anything like a Miniature Pinscher, then I get a good idea what it's like. A MinPin cannot sit still for more than 10 seconds, it seems.

Victor Leigh, Nov 10, 2012
  10. claudine

If you want a quiet dog then I agree, a Yorkie is definitely not for you. My Homer jumps all the time and constantly wants attention:p It's cute but it might be annoying.

claudine, Nov 10, 2012
  11. claudine

I think this is where some people make a mistake when choosing a dog. They just look at how cute or adorable it is. They forget to take into consideration whether it's character with fit in with their own. Another mistake is to get a puppy because it's 'soooo cute'. They forget that puppies will grow up and they won't be 'soooo cute' anymore.

Maybe someone should start a Puppy Love Cafe. Then those people looking for puppies that are 'soooo cute' and just go to the Puppy Love Cafe to pet one.

Victor Leigh, Nov 11, 2012
    claudine likes this.
  12. claudine

Victor Leigh, this is so true! Some people are irresponsible and they seem to look for a toy, not for a dog - and after some time they get bored with it:(
    Puppy Love Cafe is a very cute idea as long as the puppies will enjoy being petted all the time:p It's so hard to resist when you see a cute little dog like this:

[​IMG]

claudine, Nov 11, 2012
  13. claudine

iluvmario Well-Known Member

Those pictures are adorable. I have two female Yorkies and this makes me want to breed one of them so I can have some puppies. I want a really tiny one.

iluvmario, Dec 26, 2012
  14. claudine

The Koreans have already done it. They have already opened some puppy love cafes.
    [​IMG]

Here you can see how some customers interact with the doggy staff:

Victor Leigh, Dec 26, 2012
  15. claudine

zararina Well-Known Member

All those photos are so cute!
    True that these kind of photos can help us feel better or happier.

zararina, Dec 26, 2012
  16. claudine

This puppy love cafe looks like a nice place. One thing bothers me: why all of these dogs have either dyed hair or wear outfits? I'm not sure if it is good for them. I hope they like being there and enjoy being petted by strangers.

claudine, Dec 26, 2012
Ask a Question