A funny story about our big ole Bernese Mountain dog.

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by jowjo5, Feb 20, 2013.

1. jowjo5

jowjo5 Active Member

Last night I was puttering in the kitchen when I hear my middle son yell " Mom Bosco got his head stuck in the cat house!" Somewhat wondering if I had really heard what I thought I had heard I asked "what"?

I decided I had better check this situation out and yes indeed Bosco had his huge head stuck inside the wicker cat house. He was not scared, just still wagging his tail and being goofy as he always is. I started to try to take this off, it wasn't moving .....yikes.

I enlisted my husband to help as we pulled and Bosco pulled in the other direction as if he knew we were helping. He is still wagging his tail, no fear.

We pull and out comes his face, happily he comes pouncing over to us as if he hadn't seen us in awhile. He is such a goofy happy dog that makes us laugh even without his head stick in a cat house.

That is our story from last night. What a night, I am blessed to have such awesome pets in our house.

jowjo5, Feb 20, 2013
    claudine likes this.
  2. jowjo5

Melody Well-Known Member

Oh my! That is hilarious. I am glad it ended well, because it's funny. I can imagine the dog standing in the middle of the room with the cat house stuck on his head, perhaps hoping you wouldn't notice. LOL I am sure that afterward he was very happy to see you again.

Melody, Feb 20, 2013
  3. jowjo5

claudine Well-Known Member

This is such a cute story, thank you for sharing it! I wonder why did he put his head into this house in the first place. Was he looking for the cat?:p I'm glad you managed to help him:D

claudine, Feb 21, 2013
  4. jowjo5

MakingCents Well-Known Member

That story is hilarious! I love berners, I think they are the the most gorgeous dogs. I've heard they can be a lot of work, is that true?

MakingCents, Feb 22, 2013
Ask a Question