A dog wedding?!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by amelia88, Jul 8, 2016.

1. amelia88

amelia88 Well-Known Member

amelia88, Jul 8, 2016
  2. amelia88

IcyBC Well-Known Member

Yes, it is cute, but I think we human like to humanize our pets to the max. They know we love them, care for them, and provide what we could for them, but it is too much for my taste personally. Luckily, she has the money to be extravagant!

IcyBC, Jul 8, 2016
  3. amelia88

Corzhens Well-Known Member

I agree that it is cute although the wedding ceremony is known only to humans. Wouldn't it be nice for my Barbie to be dressed in a white gown when she gets married? That would really be a good pictorial material. But honestly, I wouldn't go for that because I don't want my female dog to get pregnant. We keep her in a cage whenever she is in heat so our 2 male dogs wouldn't make her pregnant.

Corzhens, Jul 8, 2016
  4. amelia88

claudine Well-Known Member

Awww, I think it's really cute, but I'm sure that my Homer doesn't want to get married, lol, and I won't spend money on something that wouldn't make him happy.

claudine, Jul 8, 2016
  5. amelia88

amelia88 Well-Known Member

Yes! To me it's way over the top...but it did make me laugh and say "awww!" a few times.

I don't have the money to get my dog married anyway - I'm more concerned about saving for my kids education! ;)

amelia88, Jul 15, 2016
    IcyBC likes this.
  6. amelia88

LaneAlf Member

Lol, I heard about this on the radio yesterday I think, and yes, the pictures are insanely cute! But still, I think that this is a little bit too much, I mean, people can do whatever they want with their money, but that wedding was really necessary? I'm pretty sure that the dogs didn't knew what the heck was going on and they just wanted to eat some food and getting back asleep. I'm nobody to judge this people, but I personally wouldn't made a wedding up for my dogs.

LaneAlf, Aug 10, 2016
Ask a Question