18 awesome body hacks

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by Trellum, Aug 17, 2015.

1. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

These are some really amazing body ''hacks'' you might want to get familiar with.

[​IMG]

Trellum, Aug 17, 2015
  2. Trellum

IcyBC Well-Known Member

Oh wow.. Number 18 is a fantastic one! I remembered studying for test and went through my notes the night before, but when I faced the actual test, my mind went blank! It didn't work for me, but one of the professors in college recognized my problem, and allowed me to go into a different room by myself to take the test. She said I had high anxiety when knowing there would be other people finishing the test before me.

I swear, I am not a competitive person, but something about that kind of environment just set me back.

IcyBC, Aug 18, 2015
  3. Trellum

I know what you mean, I always get nervous when I need to pass a very important test. I honestly ave no idea what am going to do in a couple months, because I'll be having one of the most important tests in my entire life :O I'll definitely try this tip and see if it works! I still have to study a lot :O

By the wa,y it's great that professor is that :) Very nice of her!

Trellum, Aug 20, 2015
  4. Trellum

IcyBC Well-Known Member

Good luck to you with your test! Just jam a bit in your mind a day and go over the notes the night before. I hope it will work for you!

The professor knew I am not such a dummy :) and saw how nervous I was with the test! She also did the mock interview one on one with me, and I got the information down right. I didn't realize how terrified I was with test taking until she pointed out! Thanks God's blessing for it, or I would failed the class!

IcyBC, Aug 21, 2015
  5. Trellum

Thanks, I hope so too! This test consists of 3 parts, so if I don't pass one or all I'll have to pay again D: So I better pass, lol...hello, extra pressure!!

You had a very nice teacher :) I'm sure of that, a lot teachers can see that, but many don't care enough to do something, for whatever personal reason they might have. You were so lucky to have had such a wonderful professor, wish all professors were like that!

Trellum, Aug 21, 2015
  6. Trellum

Tomi Active Member

I like all of these especially the one about reading my own mind. That sure got me!

Tomi, Aug 31, 2015
  7. Trellum

If you are student you should really try it. I think its so useful if you need to pass an exam soon. I have yet to test this method, but I bet it works well. I had heard about people remembering everything better before bed some years ago.

Trellum, Aug 31, 2015
  8. Trellum

cheryllei9h Member

I am going to save this I need to try some of these especially the one about the nerves. Thank you.

cheryllei9h, Oct 23, 2015
  9. Trellum

Glad to read you found those handy :) I found a couple handy too, specially that little trick used before having a very important exam ;)

Trellum, Oct 25, 2015
  10. Trellum

Djordje87 Active Member

This is very nice. A lot of interesting and scientific views on some everyday problems. I like number five and the thing with one hand on side and one lifted leg. I have to try this. Number 18 was something i was aware of and the toothache thing. Anyway some good advices and interesting stuff to read. It made my day better. I had something similar on my PC but i lost it somehow. I'll post it if i find it.

Djordje87, Dec 2, 2015
Ask a Question